My children have officially declared war on bedtime! After they've been fed, bathed and tucked into bed, they begin their secret mission of driving mommie crazy. I can admit, I'm a softy. I often fall for "I'm hungry", "I'm scared", "I'm thirsty" or my favorite "I have to use the bathroom!" My secret weapon, Dad, has began to let me down. Now, he pretends as if he doesn't hear me when I sound the alarm. Usually with one call of "Daad!" lights are out and they're sound asleep. I guess he thinks that he's teaching me a so called lesson? It's all apart of his evil plan to make me tougher. Traitor! Tonight, they're all in for a big surprise!
~ When you walk, their counsel will lead you. When you sleep, they will protect you. When you wake up, they will advise you. PROVERBS 6:22 NLT
~ When you walk, their counsel will lead you. When you sleep, they will protect you. When you wake up, they will advise you. PROVERBS 6:22 NLT
Hahahahaha. This is too cute :)
ReplyDeletethx for reading :)
Delete