Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Adventures of Potty Training I

"Did I just see a naked toddler run past me? Nah, I couldn't have..."
Since having a newborn I haven't been getting much rest lately. Just as I thought that it was a mirage and continued to wash dishes; I was interrupted when I heard the voice of my daughter saying "Mom! He took off his diaper again!" BUSTED! I now found myself in hot pursuit of the suspect that was caught streaking through my home. Jr!!! He laughs as he sprints, effortlessly out running me. I cant keep up, the boy is a little track star! Finally, I have him cornered! "Mommie wins today Jr! HA HA!" Just as I began to raise my victory flag, he does the unthinkable...Let's just say that he must have mistaken the living room floor for the potty.


Jr wins...again :(




~ Jesus replied: "Love The LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind" This is the first and greatest commandment. -  MATTHEW 22: 37-38 NLT




5 comments:

  1. Motherhood is such a beautiful thing!!! Keep doing your thing Kaya!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, truly a blessing <3 Thanks for your support V! <3

      Delete
  2. Well I hope it was #1 and not #2...lol what a mess

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminded me of my lil man lol...its definitely an adventure tryin to potty train

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely!if only they were born potty trained life would be much easier and a lot less exciting lol

      Delete